Job Description/Position Announcement: Operations Manager
Cyclists 4 Community (C4C) is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization in Boulder, CO. Our mission is to build a stronger relationship with all users of the roads, trails, and bikeways. We do this by providing support for Boulder County communities through philanthropic activities including disaster relief, support of non-profit community organizations, promoting responsible cycling and greater cycling participation through initiatives that improve the safety of cyclists on our roadways.
C4C is seeking candidates for a contracted, part-time position as C4C Operations Manager. This position manages the day-to-day operations of the organization, helps coordinates events, assists in social media and website updates and promotions and represents C4C at community events and meetings. Reporting to the C4C Board of Directors, the Operations Manager will support C4C to ensure the execution of mission critical administrative, financial, and communications activities.
- Regular posting about news and events
- Ensuring all links are active and posts are current
- Coordinating with website developer when needed
- Maintaining C4C Facebook page, twitter account, and Instagram account. This includes keeping contact info, photos, mission, etc updated and current.
- Collaborating with board members to post most relevant information
- Collaborating with community supporters including city, county, council, and other non-profits within Boulder
- Boosting/Promotion of top posts
- Creating Events Page for all C4C events on Facebook
- Help the board gain and solidifying sponsorship
- Execution of Events
- Organize and Enlist Volunteers
- Public speaking
- Sponsorship lists
- Create and maintain list of top donors
- Communicate with treasurer
- Thank you notes and follow up
- Provide donation receipts to donors and sponsors for tax deductions
- Grant Research and Writing
- Event development
- Coordinating with other non-profits/large events no overlap
- Good knowledge of bike community events and leaders
- Monthly newsletter
- Promotional emails leading up to events
Daily Admin/Operational Tasks as Needed
- Board meeting calendar invites
- Add minutes and other shared documents to google drive
- Manage google drive
- Attend board meetings
- Attend events meetings
- Liason between all sub-committees and board
Represent C4C at Collaborative Meetings/Events
- Public speaking
- Broaden community network via engagement
- Attend community hearings/events for C4C
- Experience serving on or working with a non-profit board of directors.
- Experience and knowledge of grant writing.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience with volunteer leadership development.
- Knowledge of non-profit organization administrative, financial, and communications issues and challenges.
To Apply: Send resume and brief letter of interest to Brenna@c4community.org